POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : File Queue Problem? : File Queue Problem? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  File Queue Problem?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 12 Aug 2008 12:44:52
Message: <48a1be04@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm wondering if i've found a problem or am I just suffering from operator
error?

I wanted to batch up some the v3.7 scenes files for processing so I thought
I'd try the File Queue feature (never used it before) and I noticed that
there was no image being written (+fn command line) and the gamma correction
waring was coming up in the messages window. I ran one image by launching
from the editor window and the output image was wriiten and the gamma
correction warning wasn't in the messages window.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Cheers